Re: any takers?

Judy Diamondstone (diamonju who-is-at rci.rutgers.edu)
29 Jul 1999 18:35:00 -0000

I'd love to see them, Gary, but I can't promise feedback on anything in
August. G'luck. Judy

At 02:01 PM 7/29/99 +0300, you wrote:
>i'm putting the finishing touches on the first draft of my book 'the spirit
>of qualitative research' and i would love to have some input on two draft
>chapters. the first, called "ockham's mug" is on realism vs nominalism in
>research, and the second, called "the six blind men finally see" is on
>logic and semiotics in research.
>
>if you would like to see one or both, just drop me a note. i'm here for
>another half hous or so, and will be here tomorrow. i'm leaving wednesday
>afternoon and will be gone until next monday.
>
>any takers?
>
>gary shank
>shank who-is-at duq.edu

Judith Diamondstone (732) 932-7496 Ext. 352
Graduate School of Education
10 Seminary Place
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1183

Eternity is in love with the productions of time - Wm Blake