Re: Stimulation-Stimulation

Ricardo Ottoni (rjapias who-is-at ibm.net)
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 14:41:30 -0200

Bill Barowy wrote:

> Ricardo,
> I've been turning this over and have some random thoughts. One could say that the signs mediate solving the task with the objects. But at
the same time, the

Yes, Bill, I think there is indeed a dialetic principle in these
phenomenum's nature...
The objects/tasks we are talking about are cultural artifacts, they do
not exist by themselves. You're all right.
But, on the other hand, I understand that this do not disable the method
of depicting how cultural artifacts helps and determines new ways of
thinking and solving some task or how, since a specifically human
behavior, all relations of woman-man-children with one another and with
enviroment is profoudlly altered.