Re: looking for Leont'ev

Michele Knobel (m.knobel who-is-at cqu.edu.au)
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 02:20:31 -0500

You might like to try this search facility, which digs up out-of-print and
second hand books and gives you how-to-order-information, details on the
condition of the book, price etc from a range of bookstores in the US. I've
found it really useful:

http://www.bookfinder.com/

Michele