Re: Not exactly a phoenix - xmca arises

Jenn Pang (pangj who-is-at oxy.edu)
Tue, 06 Jul 1999 10:38:40 -0700

Dear Bruce Jones,

I'm sorry, but I am also on this list and I have no idea how I got on it.
I am a student at Occidental College studying Biology in LA. The only
connection I can see that I have to your list is that my hometown is San
Diego and I know a bunch of students that go to UCSD from my high school.
I would really appreciate it if you took me off of your list.

Thank you,
Jenn Pang
Occidental College '01