Re: Testing again

nate (schmolze who-is-at students.wisc.edu)
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 16:29:07 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Eva Ekeblad <eva.ekeblad who-is-at ped.gu.se>
To: <xmca who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu>
Sent: Monday, June 21, 1999 2:43 PM
Subject: Re: Testing again

No, they got me a week ago, June 13th, for bouncing twelve emails. The
initial email was sent two weeks earlier May 31st. So, at minimum the
gremlins have been at work for three weeks.

"What happens is that there's a bad account out there, bouncing xmca mail
back to weber, and the weber gremlins then unsubscribe not THAT account
but the innocent sender of the original posting."

The question for me is why. It does seem to point to self production in
some way. They seemed to learn from their previous stunt. Rather than
merely innocently removing one from the list, they let you know about it
and make you think its you fault. The number twelve is also interesting,
is that policy for unsubscribing the real culprits or did the gremlins come
up with that to.

I guess every now and then we need to be reminded who the true masters are.

Nate