joe wants to know

Mike Cole (mcole who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu)
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 22:53:48 -0700 (PDT)

Joe Glick asked me to forward this:
$f
Joe
-----Original Message-----
>From: Glick, Joseph
To: 'xmca who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu'
Sent: 6/14/99 1:40 PM
Subject: Kan anyone help on Kant

I think I read it somewhere. I know I've quoted it, but I cannot find
it. There is a Kantian phrase that seems to closely echo some of
Vygotsky's reasoning in his writings on Scientific and Spontaneous
concepts. The phrase is:

"Concepts without intuitions are empty, intuitions without concepts are
blind." I remember is as coming either from the Critique of Pure Reason
or from the Prolegomena. Maybe it came from my imagination.

Can anyone out there help with a source for this?

jglick who-is-at gc.cuny.edu (Joe Glick)