Re: AT and interdisciplinarity: Request for references

Darren Cambridge (d.cambridge who-is-at mail.utexas.edu)
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 16:53:24 -0500

At 03:08 AM 6/11/99 -0700, David R. Russell wrote:

> Dear all,
> I'm trying to think through questions of written discourse and
> interdisciplinarity. I love Paul Prior's new book, Writing /
Disciplinarity:
> A Sociohistoric Account of Literate Activity in the Academy, which takes an
> activity approach. But I wondered if any of you know of other uses of
> activity theory to investigate disciplinarity / interdisciplinarity, whether
> or not they take up discourse specifically.

Reply on list please! I'd love to hear of anything written along these
lines as
well. David, could you post a digest of off-list response or send one to me?

Thanks!

Darren

Darren Cambridge, Assistant Director
COMPUTERS WRITING AND RESEARCH LAB
University of Texas at Austin
Austin, TX 78712
phone 512.232.5147 fax 512.495.4524 cellular 512.799.4947