RE: RE: Application Principles and AT Analysis (UK folk)

Rob Skinner (Rob.Skinner who-is-at suffolk.ac.uk)
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 15:11:48 +0100

Martin: I think that was me not Bruce... However, I beleive that there
are a number of people who share that objective including: Bruce, Liz
Guy, Catriona Macaulay, and possibly Peter Jones (how about it Peter?)
and other UK (and regional) XMCA ether inhabitants (volunteers?). If
email is enough to go by hopefully in the fullness of time we can make
progress. Initially I guess I would like a workshop/seminar aimed at
considering AT practice. But that is just my hangup!
Regards
ROB