Re: a vygotskian framework

maria judith sucupira costa lins (costlins who-is-at ism.com.br)
Mon, 31 May 1999 16:03:02 -0300

Dear Vera,
thank you for the reference. I am profesor at the university federal rio de
janeiro, brazil, and my students and I are working in educational psychology
projects. The theoretical supports are Vygotsky and Piaget. best wishes, maria
lins