Problem Based Learning

Linda Polin (lpolin who-is-at pepperdine.edu)
Wed, 26 May 1999 21:45:28 -0800

I find it hugely ironic that this sort of posting is going on in NCSS
(Nat'l Council on the Soc'l Studies) while we're having the PBL discussion
in XMCA. We debate the distinctions and details, and the teachers just roll
it out and bang away on it.