Re: Campaign Against Public Schools

George McKinlay (mckinlay who-is-at unr.edu)
Sun, 16 May 1999 11:54:57 -0700

To Ken's observations I would add that "little higher education could
exist in this country without" the public education expenditures in other
nations and whose students so many US universities populate their Grad
schools with and with whom numerous Universities use to teach
undergraduates,,,

just another two cents,