Re: Kids Can Now E-Mail Tips On Their Violent Peers

dkirsh who-is-at lsu.edu
Thu, 6 May 1999 10:43:07 -0500

Periodically John Konopak includes XMCA in his distribution
list, for items he considers pertinent to us. In this case he chose
not to, but I think his commentary on the new surviellance of
'deviants' deserves dissemination and discussion.
David Kirshner
dkirsh who-is-at lsu.edu

---------------------- Forwarded by David H Kirshner/dkirsh/LSU on 05/06/99

Konopak <jkonopak who-is-at ou.edu> on 05/05/99 03:46:24 PM