Re: What is praxis?

Kwang-Su Cho (ksthink who-is-at psylab.yonsei.ac.kr)
Wed, 5 May 1999 23:35:27 +0900 (KST)

Diane

As you commented, I think the concept of praxis is under-developed.
Even though your insightful comments I have difficulties integrating a few
comments.

Do you mean activity is a general term and praxis is a specific instance
of activity?

Kwang-Su