Re: sexuality: References needed

Eugene Matusov (ematusov who-is-at UDel.Edu)
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 18:38:07 -0400

Hi everybody--

Sometime ago I read about a study that a high percentage of straight
heterosexual (?) males were sexually aroused by watching pictures of naked
men. I lost any reference to the study.

Also, somewhere I saw a nice artwork by an artist (?) of two women
passionately kissing each other and a warning below, "Senator Jesse Helms
warns you that watching a lesbian kiss can cause homosexuality" (or
something like that).

Can you help me to find both references, please?

Take care,

Eugene
PS See some of you at AERA.
Eugene Matusov, losing memory as a part of his professional development :-(
School of Education
University of Delaware
Newark, DE 19716
office: (302) 831-1266