Re: Krupskaya

Ricardo Ottoni (rjapias who-is-at ibm.net)
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 18:32:07 -0200

Peter Smagorinsky wrote:

"(...)the way heterosexuals define themselves as heterosexuals -
they don't have homosexual relationships."

> While undoubtedly many whites, men, and heterosexuals define themselves
> this way, I'd be cautious about stating absolutes like these. There are 2
> billion men on the planet, with considerable variation among them. I
> imagine that there are well over 3 billion heterosexuals with diverse views
> of their sexuality. It's also likely that such views can change over time.
> That's certainly an assumption in the field of education where much effort
> is devoted to enlightenment along these lines.
>
> Peter

Yes, I agree with you Peter:

Many people that consider themselves heterossexuals have homossexual
sexual relations... from time to time (even an homossexual secret lover)
To be heterossexual or homossexual is a choice, a social choice, a
cultural choice for them. They choose to be married and live as
heterossexual because it is easier to them. But, undertable ...
you know...

Others consider themselves pansexuals (auto-homo-hetero-bi- and whatever
make them feel pleasure...ssexual)

And after AIDS panic, many young people dicided they are autossexual
(they make sex with they themselves - masturbation etc)

To ancient greeks and some african tribes (even urban tribes)show us
that sexualitty is much more cultural than biological.

We must not forget that frogs and street dogs have homossexual relations
very frequently, without any shame.

Shame to have homossexual relations/feelings and to be homossexual is
culturally determined.