Re: cheers to carneval

Konopak (jkonopak who-is-at ou.edu)
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 14:48:47 -0600

fools rush in where angels fear to tread---
feeling foolish is a natural part of being a teacher, imho
the fool is my personal (tarot) card--to which who know me will no doubt
assent
in pueblo communities, the fool (koshare) is a life-long position of great
importance and respect--
just foolin around
konopak