Re: some joint activity re contextless reading?

Ilda Carreiro King (kingil who-is-at bc.edu)
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 08:32:36 -0500

Ricardo,
First, I am sorry your posts in Portuguese are not getting through. Your=
one note
came through and I responded at that time.

As for Emilia Ferreiro's work, I am not familiar with it, so regrettably =
cannot
comment. I am not sure from what you wrote what she did with her field =
work that
you thought was successful. Perhaps you could comment on that aspect?

Ilda