Re: Activity and standards

Donna L. Phillips (philld2 who-is-at rpi.edu)
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 20:02:53 -0500

All,

In following this thread and others I've become curious to know how you would
distinguish between child and adult in these processes--or child and
not-child? Does Vygotsky or someone else in this(these) wide-reaching
school(s) of thought speak to that division?

Donna Phillips
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute