[Fwd: May interest you]

Ken Goodman (kgoodman who-is-at u.arizona.edu)
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 15:20:26 -0700

Here's a chiller apropos of Phil's comment about The Brave New World. My
favorite quote from Blumenthal:

"Between whole language and evolution who knows what is happening to the
minds and bodies of our children."
Ken Goodman

--
Kenneth S. Goodman, Professor, Language, Reading & Culture
504 College of Education, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ

These are mean times- and in the mean time We need to Learn to Live Under Water