Re: vygotsky and contextualism

Ilda Carreiro King (kingil who-is-at bc.edu)
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 12:05:04 -0500

Ken,
Thanks for the more explicit information. I'd like to hear more about your
efforts at protest at IRA after you attend. I have only been scanning Reading
Today lately but know they had written a response to the California initiative
that I thought was critical. What was your reaction to their position
statement? I will dig it out and read more carefully this week.

Ilda