Important Legislation before US Congress

dkirsh who-is-at lsu.edu
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 15:49:56 -0600

---------------------- Forwarded by David H Kirshner/dkirsh/LSU on 03/18/99
from David Gabbard

Hey folks, we've already paid for the internet once through the Pentagon's
system of "public subsidy for private profit." Let's not allow the
telecommunications industry to charge us a second/third time.

Subject: Congress to vote on Internet long distance