Re: All quiet on the xmca front?

Peter Smagorinsky (smago who-is-at peachnet.campuscwix.net)
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 12:08:02 -0500

At the MCA website you'll find these instructions (see
http://communication.ucsd.edu/MCA/Mail/index.html):

Subscription Information

To subscribe to XMCA, follow these instructions:

1. Send an e-mail to xmca-request who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu, with a single word,
subscribe, in the BODY of the message. Nothing in the SUBJECT line.

instruction to send a personal profile message to
xmca-request who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu. Prior to
accepting your subscription request, XMCA requires all participants to
introduce themselves and their interests to the group by submitting their
personal profiles.

To unsubscribe from XMCA:

Send an e-mail to xmca-request who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu, with the single word,
unsubscribe, in the BODY of the message. Nothing in the SUBJECT line.