Re: Study design tips

Louise Yarnall (lyarnall who-is-at ucla.edu)
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 22:01:08 +0100

Ricardo,

Thank you very much for these citations. I will add these to the hopper. I
have been meaning to read Pedagogy of the Oppressed. It's been sitting on
my bookshelf for a year, and I've never put it on the front burner. I will
scan this tonight, and maybe contact Boal. I appreciate the e-mail address.

Louise