RE: assessment and evaluation

Eugene Matusov (ematusov who-is-at UDel.Edu)
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 14:52:16 -0500

Hi Bill and everybody-

Bill, are you still in program evaluation business? I saw from your email
signature that you moved from San Francisco to Menlo Park to SRI (gosh, I
miss California!). Anyway, I wonder if in negotiation with evaluation
stakeholders you use existing types of program assessment or you have to
develop new or modify existing ones to find a compromise in diverse and,
probably, often conflicting goals of the stakeholders? Also, have you
noticed that stakeholders change their positions during the process of
deciding of what are the goals and how to assess the program?

Take care,

Eugene
PS Are you going Montreal for AERA?

http://www.sri.com/policy/ctl/