RE: portfolio assessment

Peg Syverson (syverson who-is-at uts.cc.utexas.edu)
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 17:25:43 -0600

Eugene and Bill-

I've been following your discussion of evaluation and assessment. I thought
you might be interested in a model of assessment which addresses and
resolves many points in your posts. Extensive information about the
Learning Record can be found at http://www.cwrl.utexas.edu/~syverson/olr
and at http://www.electriciti.com/lrorg/

I would be very happy to provide any additional information about the
model. I am also very interested to hear your reactions.

regards,

Peg Syverson
Director
Computer Writing and Research Lab
University of Texas at Austin

>Let me go through your message and reply to your thoughtful points.

M. A. Syverson, Ph.D.
Director
Computer Writing and Research Lab
University of Texas at Austin syverson who-is-at uts.cc.utexas.edu
Austin, TX 78712-1122 http://www.cwrl.utexas.edu/~syverson