RE: portfolio assessment

Eugene Matusov (ematusov who-is-at UDel.Edu)
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 10:41:06 -0500

Hi Rachel and everybody--

The book by Yrjo Engstrom I was referring is titled "Learning, working, and
imagining." It was published in 1990 in Helsinki, Finland by
Orienta-Konsultit Oy. It is a rather rare book and I don't know if it was
republished. You may want to contact Yrjo to get a copy of chapter I was
talking about.

Take care,

Eugene