RE: Popkewitz paper precis

Eugene Matusov (ematusov who-is-at UDel.Edu)
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 20:03:47 -0500

Hi Nate and everybody--

Sorry if I ask you to repeat (I didn't follow the discussion closely for a
week), but can you provide reference of Tom's work on U.S. Swiss, and South
African education?

Thanks, Nate, for bringing such an interesting work!

Eugene