Fwd: $100 sssfl99 deep discount disappears March 12

Jay Lemke (jllbc who-is-at cunyvm.cuny.edu)
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 00:14:23 -0500

The message below gives information about a rather valuable opportunity for
researchers and research students who would like to analyze verbal data
(documents, transcripts, email archives, audio and video tapes, textbooks,
test instruments, etc.) using semantic analysis based in functional
linguistics to get a crash course in the principles and methods.
Recommended. JAY.

>Comments: Authenticated sender is <greaves who-is-at delphi.glendon.yorku.ca>
>From: "Bill Greaves" <greaves who-is-at delphi.glendon.yorku.ca>
>Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 11:37:44 +0000
>Subject: $100 sssfl99 deep discount disappears March 12
>
>$100.00 early registration discount for SSSFL99
>available only until March 12.
>
>The Summer School for Systemic Functional
>Linguistics - 1999 takes place at Glendon College in
>Toronto from July 5th through July 16th.
>
>Please help get the word around quickly so participants
>can take advantage of the low Canadian dollar _and_
>the deep discount.
>
>For details of SSSFL99, which can be taken as a York
>University graduate course or as a non credit
>participant, visit our web site:
>www.glendon.yorku.ca/sssfl99/
>You can now register directly from the site.
>
>You can also email your request for information, or your
>application, to
>sssfl99 who-is-at delphi.glendon.yorku.ca
>
>(If you can insert the site or email addresses as links anywhere, ,
>or include them in newsletters, or post them on doors, or shout them
>from rooftops, I'd be grateful! The last SFL summer school at Glendon
>drew participants from 23 countries. We're out to beat that in 99.)
>
>Cheers.................Bill Greaves

JAY L. LEMKE
PROFESSOR OF EDUCATION
CITY UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK