Re: [NOT] signals, communication, and bunnies

Phil Graham (pw.graham who-is-at student.qut.edu.au)
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 15:41:06 +1100

If you're asking me personally Nate, I have absolutely no idea [although
I've read several explanations, none of which have helped my understanding
of "post-ness"].

I think though, that when the "post" era is ended we'll know because
someone'll claim to be "first past the post".

8-}

Sorry, I couldn't resist it.

No offense taken, BTW.

Interestingly, I have actually seen claims laid to post-post [that'd be
double post] -modernism, -structuralism, -neo x, y, z -'ism, etc ...
Seriously!

I agree. I don't think it helps all that much.

Phil

PS please excuse the header on my previous message, It has nothing to do
with Bill's and Jay's discussion on bunnies etc. A mechanical error,
stricly speaking.

http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Palms/8314/index.html