Re: Internal languages

Phil Graham (pw.graham who-is-at student.qut.edu.au)
Sat, 06 Feb 1999 17:02:24 +1100

Thanks Vera, Yrjo, and Martin,

I'm looking forward to some reading. The web ref that Martin sent is
extremely interesting. The form of argumentation that addresses "the
problem of the subject" demonstrates the critical dialectics of 6th century
Buddhist thought: excellent!

Vera, I'll hunt down your book and article and have a read.

Phil

http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Palms/8314/index.html