Re: relevant discussion?

Konopak (jkonopak who-is-at ou.edu)
Thu, 04 Feb 1999 14:31:32 -0600

At 10:14 AM 2/4/99 +1100, you wrote:

>>phil, et al--i wonder if this isn't just another Disney-fied production, so
>>instead of
>>frontierland and tomorrowland and adventureland, or even EPCOT, we get
>>consciousland starring Meme Nouse?
>>wonderlandingly
>>konopak
>
>:-)
>
>Yes. I juss wonder how they'll stuff the new BRAND into the existing jingle
>(Meme) so that it'll propagate itself among the minds in the world
>
>"Who's the leader of the gang la la la la de deeeee?
>
>M E M E N O U S E"
>
>It needs a few more M E's in there, I thnik.

phil, i think youre right that this meme stuff is basically about the ME
ME ME ME meme, and its propogation...
Now its time to say goodbye to all our family...why? because we LIKE you...

konopak--all too evidently immersed through all together too much of his
life in the replication of memes..
somebody, pleease, stop mememememememe