[Fwd: [Fwd: Fwd: Flunking makes no sense: NYTimes]]

Ken Goodman (kgoodman who-is-at u.arizona.edu)
Wed, 03 Feb 1999 15:30:51 -0700

Here's apiece from the NYTimes written by Ernest House which sheds more
light on Clinton's programs and his praise for Chicago's retention
programs. For those who don't know House is a highly respected authority
on program evaluation.
Ken Goodman