[Fwd: [Fwd: Test drama in Chicago]]

Ken Goodman (kgoodman who-is-at u.arizona.edu)
Tue, 02 Feb 1999 10:54:49 -0700

I'm forwarding the correspondence below relating to another chapter of
what I'm calling the Pedagogy of the Absurd.
Ken Goodman

--
Kenneth S. Goodman, Professor, Language, Reading & Culture
504 College of Education, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ

These are mean times- and in the mean time We need to Learn to Live Under Water