Re: Groping toward the future: facing both ways.

Anthony Scott (tony_scott who-is-at hotmail.com)
Wed, 06 Jan 1999 08:06:54 PST

Judy's message gives me the opportunity to mention that some Native
American peoples (especially their elders)view themselves as having a
trustee relationship both to the seven generations which have gone
before and the seven generations which are to follow. Narrative plays
an important part in the collective memory of who has walked on beofre,
trusteeship an important part in education and ocnservation (saving the
past for the future?)

Tony Scott