Re: AERA schedule

Judy Diamondstone (diamonju who-is-at rci.rutgers.edu)
3 Jan 1999 01:08:02 -0000

from Pedro, fowarded

bus. session thursday
>6:15- 8:15 at the Queen Elizabeth, Peribonca room.
>

>The Methodological session is on Fri 10;35-12, same hotel, McKenzie room

the Sampler session is Thursday 10;35am same hotel, Peribonca,

At 02:46 PM 12/31/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Pedro,
>
>Do you have scheduling info that can be shared re: CH-SIG activities for
>AERA? In particular, when the business meeting will be, and what kinds
>of sessions we will be having?
>
>Thanks!
>
>Tane Akamatsu

Judith Diamondstone (732) 932-7496 Ext. 352
Graduate School of Education
10 Seminary Place
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1183

Eternity is in love with the productions of time - Wm Blake