Nothing is innocent

Eva Ekeblad (eva.ekeblad who-is-at ped.gu.se)
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 20:01:37 +0100 (MET)

At 20.35 -0800 98-12-14, Edouard Lagache wrote:
>I hope that wasn't Eva's intent, but I'm feeling painted into a corner by:
>
>At 09.54 +0200 98-12-14, Eva Ekeblad wrote:
>>At 17.36 +1100 98-12-14, Martin ELLISON wrote:
>>>is factual correctness passe'?
>>
>>No, it isn't.

Well, while we're on the floor, painting... my line of reasoning was that
Martin, as a relative newcomer on the xmca might need some reassurance
about the practices of sincerity and honesty on this list from us oldtimers.

So I wasn't at all commenting on the specific details in THIS case.

Somehow I find it pretty hard to believe that Microsoft could buy, package,
and ship the xmca culture. It would certainly expire in the process.

Eva