FWD: Announcing conference in Cuba HOMINIS'99

Eva Ekeblad (eva.ekeblad who-is-at ped.gu.se)
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 09:12:35 +0100 (MET)

Pedro Portes is still not getting his mail through to the xmca.
The gremlins have been notified (end of lease)

Meanwhile:

>Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 12:22:58 -0500
>To: xmca who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu
>From: "Dr. Pedro R. Portes" <prport01 who-is-at athena.louisville.edu>
>Subject: Announcing conference in Cuba HOMINIS'99
>Cc: arias
>
>Below is the first announcement of a major social science conference in
Havana next Nov.

>One concentration area in this conference will be CHAT, they have invited
Zichenkov (in process) and J. Bruner (confirmed) so far. I believe one of
the attachments
>is in English. They are really hoping for a U.S. contingent, travel is
still a hassle but can be done. More updates later. You can ask Arias at
his e-mail or wait till Montreal at AERA for more info. Arias and his
colleagues studied with Galperin
>and other LSV students.
They will have a call for papers on the next post.

>From: "Arias" <arias who-is-at karin.fmq.uh.edu.cu>
>>To: <prport01 who-is-at homer.louisville.edu>
>>Subject: Primera comuniucacion desde Cuba sobre HOMINIS'99
>>Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 19:57:02 -0400
>>
>>Estimado Colega,=3D20
>>
>>Los psicologos cubanos en relacion con otros profesionales de las ciencias
>>sociales, humanas y naturales, estamos organizando un evento para el mes=
=3D
de
>>Noviembre de 1999, los dias entre el 1=3DBA al 5 de este mes. Deseamos pon=
er=3D
en
>>su conocimiento el contenido del primer aviso el que seguiremos con el
>>segundo en los proximos dias. Deseamos contar con su asistencia. Entre los
>>invitados especiales contaremos con la presencia del Profesor Jerome=3D
Bruner
>>quien ha tenido la gentileza de confirmarnos su asistencia.
>>
>>En espera de su atencion
>>

>>Dr. Guillermo Arias Beaton
>>Comit=3DE9 Organizador=3D20

Pedro R. de Portes