Re: Refs. on support for disadvantaged school children

Angel Lin (ENANGEL who-is-at cityu.edu.hk)
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 11:47:50 +0800

Dear xmca-ers,

A colleague of mine passed this request of refs. to me. Could you suggest
something? Thanks.

Angel

Do you know of any sources that describe attempts in egalitarian
societies/institutions to create systems through which academically able
children can excel regardless of their social class/home situation?

Steve