Re: old profiles (Re: hands up)

diane celia hodges (dchodges who-is-at interchange.ubc.ca)
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 17:06:19 -0800

I say do it - it would be an invaluable archive for grad students, and for
faculty looking for that extra-special grad student,
(HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!)...
but seriously, ya. Count me in.
diane

At 9:30 AM 11/14/98, Rick Smith wrote:
>I don't have the time to compile these into a new profiles page for XMCA,
>but I saw Phil's
>"Roll Call" message today offering to make such a page. If most agree to
>this, and the page
>goes on-line, I can link the MCA homepage to it and/or modify it some for
>inclusion on the MCA site.
>
>Comments?
>
>Aloha.
>Rick:)

"Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right." Ani Difranco
diane celia hodges
faculty of education, centre for the study of curriculum and
instruction,
university of british columbia
vancouver, bc canada

snailmail: 3519 Hull Street