Re: old profiles (Re: hands up)

Kim Cooney (kimcooney who-is-at hotmail.com)
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 16:35:23 PST

Hi Rick, Phil and all,

I think that attempts to formalise this very spontaneous sharing=20
activity will stifle it and those, who as yet are gathering courage to=20
'put their hand up', may decide not to risk it. =20

The discussion will find its way to the achives for future reference=20
anyway. =20

The other thing is that the participants may wish to see a more 'formal'=20
self presentation for an 'official' register. =20
Perhaps we could have 2 registers??!! - a formal and an informal one. =20
People could then chose to appear on one or both. This would be more in=20
the spirit of what is taking place.

Any more hands up?

Regards from 'Down Under'
Kim
Kim Cooney
Brisbane, Australia
Griffith University - http://www.edn.gu.edu.au/
School of Cognition Language and Special Education: =20
Email: K.Cooney who-is-at edn.gu.edu.au
or
KimCooney who-is-at bigpond.com or kimcooney@hotmail.com
HABIT

Curious things, habits. People themselves never knew they had them.

Agatha Christie (1891-1976) British detective-story writer. Witness for=20
the Prosecution

=A9 1994 by Bloomsbury Publishing Plc. All rights reserved.