Re: Hands up

diane celia hodges (dchodges who-is-at interchange.ubc.ca)
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 15:22:18 -0800

At 3:29 PM 11/12/98, Sara Hill wrote:
>Hi everyone:

Hi Sara -

you wrote-
> but I get
>rather self-conscious at times, mainly because I'm a novice researcher, and
>can't keep up with some of the conversation. Kind of parallels the concept
>of Legitimate Peripheral Participation -- I'm on the periphery and
>spiraling in.

if you have seen any of my occasional rantings, you'll note that
every level of discourse - whether technical or not - is accepted in this
list, and is listened to, I think. In whatever way you choose to speak,
the questions are always valid ones, by virtue of their being questions...

I look forward to your spiralling further to
participation. :-)

diane