Re: hands up

Ricardo Ottoni (rjapias who-is-at ibm.net)
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 21:08:42 -0300

Mrs. Savina,

I read your brief profile in XMCA and I was encouraged to ask you a
few questions I expect you can answer me.

1) I read in Vygotsky's "Histroy of High mental functions' development"
(in spanish, edited by Ciudad de la Habana, Cuba) and in Mikhail
Yaroshevsky's book about him that Vygotsky had written (an
article? paper? book?) about the actor psychology.
Do you know this book/article/paper? Is it truth?

2)Do you know about any translation to spanish or any other language?
How could I get a copy of it even in russian? Whom I may contact? Where?

3) Had you wrote any article/book/paper on scientific X spontaneous
concept? How could I give a look in them?

Ricardo.