Re: spaces Re: hands up

Molly Freeman (mollyfreeman who-is-at telis.org)
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 11:19:31 -0800

Perhaps I have recommended this book before, but here it is anyway:

The Electronic Word: Democracy, Technology and the Arts by Richard A.
Lanham, U
of Chicago Press, 1993. Yes, written before the Web took off, but a
brilliant
analysis of the implications of telecommunications and digital
technology for
education and culture.

M. Freeman