X-MCA stuff and timing (was Re: Genre versus register)

Eva Ekeblad (eva.ekeblad who-is-at ped.gu.se)
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 18:53:20 +0200

Hi Dwight

At 07.43 -0700 98-09-29, Mike Cole wrote:
>There is an archive on the xmca web page, which I not have at my
>fingertips, but it is reachable through www.communication.edu with
>perhaps /lchc/ or /xmca following. the local links will lead you there.

Knowing full well that there may already be five other answers in the air,
I'll nevertheless post the full bookmark for the xmca archives:

http://communication.ucsd.edu/MCA/Mail/index.html

and why not the bookmark for the page with MCA subscription info (somebody
asked, and probably got an answer backstage already, but here goes anyway:

http://communication.ucsd.edu/MCA/Journal/moremca.html

I'd also like to add TIME and TIMING to Mikes list:

>some notes go unanswered. That
>does not mean no one is interested, they may be perplexed or overwhelmed,
>or they may really be uninterest.

We all know there are times when we have less time for mailinglists than...
when we have more time :-) Sometimes the time meters of most subscribers
are low at the same time... and the response we plan to write tomorrow
never gets written, even the next day. And then the discussion has moved on.

Eva