Re: Left-handed horror stories

Rachel Heckert (heckertkrs who-is-at juno.com)
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 07:31:13 -0400

Eva,

To the best of my knowledge and my own 50 years of private research,
there is no correlation with sexual orientation, but very strong
correlations with creativity, independence, high intelligence and
(sometimes) musicality (also allergies and a high accident rate). Most
of the above could be the result of having to learn early how to survive
in a hostile and un-understanding world, as well as possible effects of
unusual language processing and implicit learning processes. On the
other hand, since we are so often above average in independence, a gay
person who is left-handed would probably be less hesitant about
acknowledging being gay.

Rachel Heckert

At 3:11 PM 9/27/98, Francoise Herrmann wrote:
>Hi Ken, Hi Everyone, Is there any seriousness to left-handedness
>correlated to gayness as per readings happening my way?

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]