Re: microcosm vs. hierarchy; units of analysis

Peter Smagorinsky (smago who-is-at peachnet.campus.mci.net)
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 05:13:00 -0400

Jay, a provocative post. As I read it I realized that you've provided a
compelling rationale for conducting case studies, which at least in the
current Reading Wars tend to get dismissed as being unscientific.

Peter