RE: Ricardo Ottoni Vaz Japiassu

Eugene Matusov (ematusov who-is-at UDel.Edu)
Thu, 17 Sep 1998 09:53:51 -0400

Dear Ricardo and everybody--

Do know about somebody's efforts to develop a teacher preparation program
based on actor preparation used in an improvisational theater?

Ricardo, your topic sounds fascinating. Sorry, I can't help you except
referring to Ana Shane (pshane who-is-at andromeda.rutgers.edu) and Lois Holzman
(LHolzdan who-is-at aol.com) who seem to work in similar of research areas.

I'd like to know more about your research.

Take care,

Eugene
Eugene Matusov
School of Education