Re: Psychologist as field ethnographer

Eva Ekeblad (eva.ekeblad who-is-at ped.gu.se)
Tue, 8 Sep 1998 07:59:02 +0200

At 09.34 -0700 98-09-07, Mike Cole wrote:
> Concerning the question of what becomes of psychology if one
>begins from an analysis of everyday activity: Note that my primary
>departmental identification is Communication.
-- Yes, and mine's Education, and I'm sort of keen on shedding THAT skin,
too (in snake fashion (Eva the snake!!)) So do we change the question to:
"who will be left to populate Psychology?

>Concerning the issues
>themselves and choices involved, and the plausibility of it all--
>for that we would need to return to reading through cult psych.
--indeed, indeed. But first I've got a hevay deadline to meet...

Eva