Re: linguistically informed curricula and pedagogies

Kim Cooney (kimcooney who-is-at hotmail.com)
Fri, 04 Sep 1998 17:31:58 PDT

G'day all,

I thought I heard someone mention Australia!

For those interested in "Multiliteracies" by Mary Kalantzis from James
Cook University in Townsville, Austalia.

Here is a link to an article written by her and Bill Cope "Putting
Multiliteracies to the Test":

http://www.edoz.com.au/edoz/archive/features/mult1.html

This has excellent hypertext links to some of their main ideas,

and a link to the Education Australia Magazine of which Mary K and Bill
C are Executive Editors:

http://www.edoz.com.au/index.html

Regards to all,
Kim Cooney (research interest: reading difficulties and the internet as
a literate habitus)
Griffith University
Brisbane, Australia