Re:Phenomenography

Eva Ekeblad (eva.ekeblad who-is-at ped.gu.se)
Wed, 2 Sep 1998 18:55:19 +0200

At 01.04 +1000 98-09-03, Phil Graham wrote:
>There's an interesting link called "phenomenography" a newish qualitative
>approach
http://www.ped.gu.se/biorn/phgraph/misc/constr/goodno2.html

Close to home Phil!

If xpeople are interested in more of the site
they may try entering by the front door:

http://www.ped.gu.se/biorn/phgraph/home.html

=2E.. and somewhere in that hypermaze is still a link to the crashed version
of my home page that's up on our main server. Ought to do something about
that, I guess -- what I HAVE done is maintain a more functional version of
myself at http://cite.ped.gu.se/Eklanda/texter/eva.html -- which is on the
other hand a server more likely to go down...

Who else got a home page?
Eva